Monday, October 8, 2012

i used to love my job. (no really two former cvs employees that follow this thing, i am being honest!! no sarcasm at all!) Ok i didnt love my job at first, i was too drunk to love my job, but once i actually made a commitment to the place and knew how to do stuff, i loved my job. I believe it was around the time that Greg was a pharmacist there, and people started coming to me to solve problems instead of the other way around, and i was actually good at something that i loved my job. Then it went from love to, "I like my job". there were days i REALLY did not want to be there but days it was ok. Then it went to more days where i REALLY dont want to be here and i'm tolerating being here. Now, after five years. Every single day i walk into that place is a day i REALLY REALLY REALLLLLY don't want to be there. we have no staff, at all. everyone has a bad attitude. the management is incompetent. I hate my schedule. For instance, today i worked open until noon. Came home and now i have to go back and work 3-close. Really? and you know what, at the moment only 2 employees and 2 pharmacists are on. So do you know what i am walking into when i go back? Disaster. I dont mean to offend anyone, but i can't understand why no one else can manage the clear the Que. I dont know why but if i'm at drop off than the production que is a mess. If i am at production, than the drop off window is flooded with scripts. Why can't people multi-task? why cant people get shit done and have some sense of urgency to get said shit done? It has gotten so bad, i am having panic attacks over just having to walk into that place. It has gotten so bad that even if i have a couple days off from that place i cannot enjoy them because seriously, all i can think about is the fact that i have to go back. It's ruining my life and now I am stuck!! Mark and I are engaged and are planning on getting married september 2013. I just had my five year anniversary with cvs which means i get 3 weeks vacation this year. I need that three weeks vacation. I need it so i can get married and go on a honeymoon. I'm fucked...

No comments: