Thursday, June 17, 2010

in between dreams

I had a really messed up dream last night. I was driving around with mark and we ended up at my grandparents old house (now my uncles bachelor pad). I was looking for something when suddenly i walked past the living room and my grandpa was sitting in his chair (he died a few years ago) and smiling and watching televison. He noticed me, got up and ran over to hug me and i actually could hug him. Until suddenly mark yells out, "What are you doing?" I tried to intoduce them but they could not see each other. So i started freaking out and ran into the backyard. I started screaming that i was seeing things and anyone i could think of that had died sprang to life. I saw my bachie on the patio smoking a cigarette and my dog started running around at my ankles as mark tried to tell me that i was crazy. I even saw our fish, Obetta Wan Kenobi, that died not even a week ago. Before we left i saw my uncle sitting in a truck on the lawn, completlely freeze framed. I don't know why he didnt come to life.

I know it was just a dream but i feel really freaked out right now. I feel really upset as well because now i'm going to spend the rest of the day missing these people.

No comments: