Sunday, November 7, 2010

waaay too much to do..

This month is going to be jam packed with shit. I have so much i have to catch up on in my spanish class, i have a research paper and presentation due at the end of the month for my history class, i have to revise everything i've written for my creative writing class as well as write 4 more poems, we also have a poetry reading at the end of the month that i am not looking forward to. i signed up to write not public speaking!! We also need to get this house cleaned, like spotless and pack and help clean out marks parents house so we can move in by december first. I've gotta sign myself up for new classes as well. i did get some good news though. Marks brothers girlfriend, April, just got a job for comcast. it's working 5-9, 5 days a week and she gets paid $12.50 an hour and she really thinks she could get me a job there. and i just need to get out of cvs. i hate it there, i get paid shit, i work horrible shifts with horrible people. So i'm also going to have to put together a resume. AND...find a new car in the very near future AS WELL AS get a loan from the bank...ugh...

I really hope this job thing does work out because i really think it will make me happier in the long run. my job is the main focus of my stress...school is part of it but i actually enjoy school. i like learning and writing and feeling like i'm bettering myself. I also found out that through domestic partnership, if you live with someone for more than six months, you can go on their insurance. And marks part time insurance through costco is actually better than my full time insurance through cvs, that i'll probably lose soon anyway even if i stay.

today, is my one day off and i will be spending it cleaning and possibley packing up some shit. As well as grocery shopping and getting some of my homework done. It's another nine hour day tommorrow at cvs...at least the hope of getting out of there soon might keep me in a better mood...

No comments: